- Round table, 12 chairs
- 3 tables in the entrance hall (160x80 cm)
- Computer with internet connection
- Acoustic equipment (to play audio from the computer)
- Table and 6 chairs
- Important! In the context of the spread of Covid-19 in the world and Latvia, please be responsible and take precautionary measures.
- All people in the event must wear masks covering nose and mouth. The organisers of the event must ensure the availability of masks for the participants.
- Only speaker speaking in front of an audience may remove the face mask at a distance of at least 2m from the audience.
- We invite you to carefully assess the need for face-to-face events in the EU House. Only events for registered participants can take place in the EU House.
- The room is open only for reserved events on working days from 10.00 to 17.00 (preparation of the event – from 9.30, putting rooms in order after the event – until 17.30).
- Maximum number of persons at the event – 12, including organisers.
- Before the event begins, the responsible organiser shall submit a printed list of registered and on-site organisers and participants, to the coordinator of the EU House. The list must contain the names and telephone numbers of the persons referred to therein. This list may be transmitted to the Centre for Disease Prevention and Control for the identification of persons in case of suspected Covid-19 infection. The data are securely stored by the European Commission in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2018/1725. The list will be destroyed one month after the event.
- The representative of the event organiser shall welcome participants at the entrance of the EU House in order to avoid high concentration of visitors.
- The organiser of the event must ensure that visitors are in fixed, personalized seats during the event. A distance of 1 meter must be kept at all times between the seats. The visitors of the event must continue to maintain a distance of 2 meters from each other when leaving their seat.
- The organiser of the event must ensure the availability of hand disinfectant to the participants during the entire event. If the event is 4 hours or longer organiser must ensure all surface disinfection during the event. Ventilation of the room must be done for 15 minutes every 2 hours.
- Organisers are asked to pay special attention to the participants during coffee breaks so they keep distance and follow epidemiological requirements.
- There must be no persons in the EU house who are obliged to comply with strict isolation, self-isolation or quarantine at home, as well as persons with signs of respiratory infection.
- Maximum 12 persons, including participants, technical staff and organisers of the event, may be present at the premises of the Ground floor of the EU House. The number of visitors is controlled by the coordinator of the EU House rooms.
- Non-compliance with these rules may lead to the cancellation of the event and requiring its participants and organisers to leave the premises of the EU House.
- The European Commission Representation and the European Parliament Liaison Office have the right to refuse the use of the EU House rooms at any time and to close the EU House rooms.
- EU House advocates rational, sustainable and environmentally friendly activities and green practices on a daily basis. To encourage you to reduce resource consumption, reuse it where possible, and sort waste, we have prepared recommendations for event organizers.